About our Chapter
For twenty years, the Moon Valley Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. has provided the unique opportunity for mothers and daughters to serve in their community, share many different cultural experiences and grow as leaders together.
Our Core Values:
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by together learning, growing and modeling responsibility and graciousness
- Empowering young women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Encouraging integrity and excellence in everything we do
Our chapter membership consists of Patronesses (mothers) and Ticktockers (daughters) spanning the 7th through 12th grades. We also have an extremely valuable group of Sustainer members who continue their affiliation after their six-year experience. Through the combined volunteer efforts of these mothers and daughters, we are able to serve thousands of hours each year in local philanthropic organizations.
Through the mother-daughter relationship, National Charity League will develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.